Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

An English Blog: Basket of Dreams

I was busy lately to import to this blog all of my previous post from my previous and old blogs. I am really happy to do this and to reminisce on my life back then. I never deleted my writings and I can feel a sense of security on merging all of my post in one blog. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And here is my English blog back then:


I came up with BASKET OF DREAMS for my  title because I was basically a dreamer myself back then, and this picture is the first header of this blog.


Now, this one was the second and last header I  had for this blog.



************************************************

Next is my description of the blog itself:


Basket of Dreams

I was totally inspired to make a new blog, something dreamy and positive.But I don't promise that I would ALWAYS be cheerful, specially at the saddest weather of my life.

Basket of Dreams is a beginner's blog for someone who aspires to understand the world and someone who wants to learn more (and won't stop learning). I want to dream and grow through my writings, as simple as possible. People who enjoy positive things and enjoys just anything under the smiling shining sun, are the people I hope to have fun with my blog.

And since I am fickle minded, I might be having random thoughts for my topics. Hope I won't confuse people, too much.

Hope you enjoy reading the rest of my blog and have a nice day!

****************************************************

Then of course, a description of myself:


The Dreamer

I'm Kamil, I'm 20 years old, I'm from the Philippines but recently I migrated to California. I've been in love to writing since I was in grades school, and the only outcome of my manic obsession is through blogging. I can't say I'm a good writer, but I wanted to be. Although my course and career might be at different angle than writing, at least I know that I'm not hanging just looking at the meadow of where I wanted to be. I am simply a courageous leaf of a tree who would definitely face any new fantasy.

You could always e-mail me at kamil_maykel23@yahoo.com

*****

This blog could always be about me, because I could always be
NARCISSTIC
if I wanted to be.
I grew up being the kid
with no respect to my own
roots.
Later, this kid realized how empty her heart is
and tried to find herself out.
Lucky for me,
I found the perfect hobby and perfect people around me.
This mold me to something better than I am supposed to be.
I am now something true and spirited.
Always waiting for something new to spoiled the comfy life.
Have fun reading my BLOG!
hope you, too, could find yourself
maybe not on writing like me, but to something
so uniquely YOU!




**************************************************************

Lastly, the contents of this blog are the following:

Choosing Simplicity

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?