|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
At first we didn't know we’re going to last
We started talking and chatting and when we finally see each other’s eyes
We never thought that it would be the beginning of something huge
We fall in love, we grew with that love.
We are so much assured that our love will last if we believe, if we trust, and it did.
In 2 years we are so distant to each other
but we never failed to believe that someday chances will be given
and opportunities will be serve
and again it did, more than how we wish for.
Somehow I failed to hold on that tie and let myself fall to another edge
but you run and catch my hand and had me back once and twice AGAIN.
now a cliff may be present but there’s no fear of falling
because we know that our ropes are tied 10x stronger than before
and now, we need to be away again once more for how many year, we don’t know
But we doubt that time and distance could make us any weaker,
because we have faith and we trust each other,
hope that’s all the weapon we need for the coming battle
we look stupid, too in love, smiling so sheepishly because of love
I’ll miss your hugs and kisses. I believe in us that our love is so true and forever.
I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?