|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I'm just gonna share this photo here that made me laugh today! Ahahaha! I just saw this on Tumblr! I can't stop myself laughing at it and it's so cute! Who say dogs can't fly?
I've been hook on Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook for weeks now! And Just this day in Tumblr I found the song I've been thinking for so long, but I don't know the title so I can't find and look for it. But NOW! Yipeee! I found it!The song: You'll be in my Heart (I'm not sure if that's the title!) But it was played on the movie Tarzan!! :)
I believe good things happen everyday. I believe good things happen even when bad things happen. And I believe, on a happy day like today, we can still feel a little sad.
that’s life, isn’t it?
I feel jolly today, and if I'm happy I should share it with everyone so that the happiness can multiply!! Thanks for visiting my blog sometimes and for living comments.
I need to go now! Gonna meet my boyfriend after his work! And attend to some gatherings after! Have a nice day today, tomorrow and till the next next day! Hahaha... :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?