Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happily ever after

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


I love dreaming about my future family! I think I'm obsessed of dreaming too much about it. When I get cheesy with my boyfriend, we always open topics like this, like our future, dreaming about our simple home, and our future little angels and you know, how happy life can be living in simplicity. Yes. We don't wish to be rich and to have it all. We just want a family that is together, and loving each other, a house that you can call a home (cause we all know that there's a difference between the two, ayt?).

Do you know how conflicts and fights and misunderstandings between parents affect the child's desire for his or her future family?

That's the kind of feeling I'm having right now. I don't know about my parents if they are in good terms right now, but if ever they can never glue themselves back together, I resort to just accept that they will never be and that our family is forever broken! I'm a little girl who cries about this one though, I swear! It is difficult to accept things like this if you're not mature enough, and I'm not! And to accept it, let's play dumb and numb and paralyze and then move forward one step at a time.

What I'm sure about though is that I will not make my children suffer the same hurt I am experiencing. I mean, it's traumatic to have a broken family. I thought we are all okay, I thought we are doing fine, I thought my parents are doing it for our future, all the sacrifices of being away, earning more money and bringing us kids to finish college, and all that shit. I never thought we can come this far where we are so broken and so away to each other.

And yeah, It's fine!I'm sorry that those words are so rude that it looks like I'm blaming it all to my parents, but I'm not! I'm sure they did try their best to reverse everything, but it is just not working and we have to be all mature about it. We can't change something that is already finished and done! What I'm saying here is that at least at the moment I will never step on the same mud and mistakes again. I will have a happy and simple family! A family that will stay together no matter what!

Luckily, my boyfriend, who's name is Maykel, was the kind of guy who assures me and secures me that this dream will happen. I know it's too early to assume, but it's not so hard to believe either. I know! I'm aware! Things may change between us someday, but as of the moment, I am pretty sure that my boyfriend is the funny guy I will have with me for the rest of my life and yes I believe it is possible. Yeah yeah! Life is not always a fairy tale! But guess what? I'm not wishing for a fairy tale dummy!

This is the video of Mine by Taylor Swift. Well I love this Video, and I get teary eyes every time I would watch it. And this is the reason why I wrote this post!

Try to watch it if you haven't and if you have time.


Hoping for my dreams and your dreams to come true! Cheers!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?