|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I hope I could maintain this routine of blog hopping every Saturday, not gonna promise that I will though everyday. Haha! Today and tomorrow I'll be free, so that means I have time to read every blog that I'm currently following right now. Yes! I'm going to pay a visit to everyone and I promise that I will leave at least one comment or more for each.
I miss reading blogs and posting too. I had my bad days and good days that I wanted to share here in my blog.
My friend once said that when your happy, share it so that your happiness can multiply, and when your sad, share it again, so that sadness can be divided.
Firstly, I am happy because my Mom told me that they already have a room and a bed for me in California, and that means that they are preparing for my arrival! I was a bit lonely before I knew that information because my Mom was not responding and was not calling me and I waited for a week. So I'm happy to know she's just busy preparing for me.
Then I went to my boyfriend's province, in Bulacan. I love Maykel's family because they love me back (and much more) and welcomes me with wide open arms every time I will visit them. So that's another thing I love about this week. I enjoyed my stay there specially with Mayk's baby cousin, Jethro, who dance in the tune of 'telitubbies' and says 'eow!' afterwards.
Third is, I have two new books! Yey. I promise I would read and read right? It was the cheapest of the cheapest I bought in Bulacan. I started reading one of them, and I'll share it with you guys if ever I love it!
Then the last thing that made my week happy is our trip to Enchanted Kingdom, it's one of the best amusement park here in the Philippines.
I wanted to chat more about my enchanting trip, but I'll save that for my other blog. All I can say right now, is "FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!" I should!
But I'm gonna share a bit about this quote, uhmm, I've been shouting these words again and again while we are riding the big huge Ferris wheel at Enchanted Kingdom. It's ironic that I was scared riding that thing. I mean, that's the most relaxing ride of all. I was okay with the rest of the rides where you might meet death, but during the Ferris wheel ride, I was, hell, let me down! Maybe it was actually because of the slow movement it makes and maybe, I assume, that I'm kinda afraid of heights.
Although it was amazing that I can see everything up there at the top, but I felt uncomfortable to see the metals holding the cup where we are sitting, and the cup moves because of the strong wind that blows it, and I can't take it when the cup is moving like that and i felt like I'm about to puke. I can't move, and I can't speak and I worse, I want to take pictures but I can't!!
Anyway.. the sad part of my week is yet to unfold. I'm not in the mood to be sad right now. Haha.. Gonna pay a visit later to other blogs!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?