|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I dropped out of school last June (20 days after I enrolled for the 1st semester of MY LAST YEAR in college! which I think is ironic to do) and move out from my dormitory back to our house here in Laguna. So I'm not sure where should I sit in, should I go for the out of school youth league or maybe the jobless society of the earth is a fair option. When I got home that month, I found out that our phone was disconnected and obviously the internet, too.
What are the good things about having no internet at home? First, out of boredom, you will be able to clean the whole damn house, making every corner of it sparkle and bright. Having the benefit of it all is my room, of course. Second, I got more time reading books and Cosmopolitan magazines. I've been collecting these magazines for the past months, so it's good that they serve their purpose. And finally, I'll wake up 6am in the morning and jog with my sister-in-law and that actually at the moment burned 5 lbs out of my fat.
After 2 months! Voila! The bill was paid and the internet connection regained! I'm a happy fellow once again. I have to use my laptop, have to blog! But after some time, I realized that my brother's computer are way faster than my laptop, and he's out for work everyday anyway, so at the moment, I'm using his computer and not letting it go.
And obviously, since the internet was back, I became too lazy to move a foot just to clean the house, even my room. Now, I have NO time reading my books and it's already October, but i'm not yet finish browsing the September issue of my Cosmo magazine, and I totally can't bring myself to wake up 6am to jog since I'm still awake surfing the internet at around 2 o'clock in the morning!There was even that time when my brother went to work for the night, and when he arrived in the morning after his shift, I'm still sitting in front of his computer, he was like, "Did you even sleep??"
And every time I would start to clean our house, there was like a kind of magnet or gravity that pulls me to open my brother's computer! And so, end up doing nothing again. I mean, I think this is becoming a bad habit. I mean, it is just that I can't resist it.. I'm so busy maintaining my blogs and I'm so busy reading other people's blog. I mean, let me enjoy this moment. Hahahaha. I mean.. what am I saying, no one is even stopping me.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?