Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

The 3 Idiots

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.

Hello guys, I'm back hopefully! Uhmm I just wanna share to you guys this movie that I had watch last night, which my buddy in high school has recommended for us to watch! Fortunately I was the only one who has the time in the world to watch it, and it's totally worth it. I just watch it at Youtube.

Well this is an Indian Movie, so if your not fond of this kind of movies, I'm not interested too, but I tried watching it and I loved it! This is called Bollywood movie, I think!


I laugh, I cried, there were so much singing and dancing and so much to learn about friendship, sympathy, problems in life and so on. Uhmm.

Here are the few things I realized while watching the movie, and some quotes as well.

Our life is a race, since our birth or before our birth, when we are still sperms running to go get that one egg cell from our mom. And we tend to race to reach the top of our lives and sometimes we hurt people just to do that, or we may fall and fail, but there are always a lot of options out there in our life. They say if you failed Plan A, then there's Plan B, if you still failed, the Alphabet is from A to Z. There's always hope, if you'll never give up.

"Repeat with your hands on your heart, All is well. It will not solve your problem, but it would give you courage to face it."

Another thing is, people are always waiting for praises and waiting to be called on their names to be honored or something like that. We always envy those who have more titles than we have, but it's just names, and when their gone, people would just simply forget about those names. People don't remember names in the long run, they remember acts. Actions which inspires them or those that change their lives, actions that could change many.  Try to make little acts of kindness, it would not be honored or acknowledge now, but it could make a big difference after (maybe).

"This makes us realize that when your friend failed, it is sad, but when your friend get's the top, it is worst."

Follow your dreams and face your fears. There are many hindrance that may come to our lives, but you'll never get something you can't handle. We are not perfect creature, so sometimes we may still encounter mistakes in life.

"You love Photography but your marrying Machines."

I can't remember the exact words spoken from the movie, but at least those quotes are nearly similar.

The last thing I love about the movie is that studying at school for a sheer joy of it and not on obsession on exams or high ranks. And also, do not marry an a*s. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?