**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I can't finish my last post because I can't upload my pictures! Skip to that post and save it on drafts for tomorrow maybe.
It's already October 25, 2010. I had so much in mind right now, I've been seeing a lot of Halloween and Christmas display anywhere, I felt excited but when I realized I will not be celebrating neither of the season in here, I ignored the excitement.
I'm not yet prepared for my flight! I have no luggage, my papers are not yet complete, I haven't receive my e-ticket and I'm emotionally dumb I mean numb. I'm ignoring all possible idea that would lead me to think I'm lonely or a bit lonely.
"All is well and everything will end up great."
Something to make me smile, and you too!!! :)) I just love family guy!
Something to make me smile, and you too!!! :)) I just love family guy!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?