|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I read several stories about pets, I've been thinking of posting something about it, that I wanted to have my pet too because the post of my friends are so devastatingly inspiring! After reading their sections, I feel like I wanted to adopt one, maybe a dog, a big dog which I could cuddle or play fetch with.
I was not fond of dogs, because I have no money to buy one, I'm not sure if I can give the needs it deserve, and I don't know if I can give much time to care and train them. I want to have a good breed of dog, say a Labrador, that would be totally perfect!
Now my mind is flying and craving to have a cute one!!! If ever chances and opportunities are given, I'll really ask my Mom to help me find a dog (a puppy), a baby girl Labrador with beige color, with her ear hanging down besides her face.
I'll learn how to care for this baby puppy, I'll give her the foods she needs, I'll train her where to poop, and I'll read books about how to give the care she deserves! Waaaah! Just looking at the picture above makes me wanna adopt soon!!
I'm a bit sad of leaving my friends behind to fly abroad to finally be with my Mom, and if ever I get my Mom to agree to adopt a Labrador, I will be the happiest girl in the world! Because maybe, just maybe, adopting one could ease the feeling of being home-sick from home and from friends. This is a great idea, I feel excited!
Well apart from being excited I know, if ever I am really dead serious of adopting a pet, I should be ready from any responsibility that I will encounter. I mean, everyone told me that training and caring for dogs is not that a lot easy! I don't think so too. You need a lot of patience I guess.
The reason why I had the opportunity to share this little desire of mine is because I received the:
![]() |
| tenenen!!! |
And now, to give my thanks on receiving this lovely award, I will now share it to people I truly deeply love and people who truly deeply love their pets!!!!
Michael in SHOW ME YOUR LOOK TODAY
This is for inspiring me after telling the stories about Yesha and Yassu, their backgrounds, and how yo care and trained them. This was the first and best article that made my mind, "Aha! I want one too!" So you deserve this award!! :)
Leah in My Tasty Treasures
How can you not deserve this award if you had your dogs, Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall, Teddybear and Pokeybear. I will be agonizing if you didn't receive this award! You lovely lady! But I hope you could read this soon, because I haven't seen you around lately. Take care of yourself.
Sam in Rot Du Jour
Sam has her magical power when it comes to cats. Lily, Orange Cat, Abby and Bebe found their enchanting home where Sam is. Sorry Sam if I give this gift again, even if you had already received it. I just thought that you deserve this award.
Asha at My Life. My Words.
If you have Super Deuce, then this award goes to you and maybe to your lover-not-a-fighter dog too! I love stalking your blog for something to make me laugh and react to the most exaggerative way.
Lars at ITEMBANG BLOG
Okay, this is my friend, and I know his blog is tagalog (our local language), so most likely you wont understand the language on his blog if you ever got the interest to visit. But I know this friend personally, and that this person love having pets, and I know his interest to animals, except for rabbits, period.
Thank you for this lovely, oh so inspiring award! :) Really made my day



No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?