|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I've been to many blogs, and every time I do, I never fail to notice that there are a lot of blogs that have a lot of awards sinking on their paged given generously by others! Now I understand the happiness theseawards are bringing to bloggers! It's free but it definitely gives joy to the people you give it to. And that's what Rot Du Jour (Sam) make me realized when she gave me this award below.
Woooh! Thank you SAM! I was totally shocked and I freaked out a little out of happiness!
Thank you so much! This made my arms sway up high, because my blog is not yet a month old and I've been trying to make something good out of it and you placed me in number 1 (too flattered!). And here it goes! So now, I'm gonna share this totally lovely award to 5 people who's following my blog.
I'm not gonna give this to Jodiee anymore since you have your award already, but if you haven't you are totally in on my list! So my top 5 people:
1. Asha in My Life.My Words.
2. Leah in My tasty Treasure
3. Fiona in Voice of a Nerd
4. Michael in SHOW ME YOUR LOOK TODAY
5. Crystal in i wasted all my pretty years on you
Thank you guys for your blogs! I'll keep on reading on those blog and I'll always leave a comment whenever possible!! <3
**I was happy when I was about to edit and publish this old post I got in here. After publishing, I was excited to see how these people are doing lately and so I checked out their links right away. But I felt sad after knowing that if not deleted, the blogs I used to follow are not active anymore. Yay! It would have been a nice time to ask these people how they are doing or maybe give them a short greeting, even though they might not remember me anymore. Nice memory though.
|


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?