Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My first random tuesday thoughts

randomtuesday


So for the first time, I'm gonna join this Random Tuesday thoughts from the Un Mom, because my head is a sinking ship.

A lady and a man at the bottom of the swimming pool, trying to keep their breathe in, like practicing for some sort of I don't know, sort of meditation below the pool, and surprisingly, with their baby! I was amazed, but when I realize it was only a dream, I feel weird about it this morning.

I am torned deciding about going back in the Philippines to continue my college or if I'll just continue my course here in California. When I think about how desperate I am about learning English, I want to study here, but when I think about how I miss my friends, I wanna fly back now.

I can't finish the books I borrowed at the library, because I'm too lazy to read. And I neglect writing in my blog. Let's just blame it on the rain.

And I hate my mom, being too hot headed just because it's her period! Is that an excuse? She's always mad about something, though. I mean always. My mom was way pretty and slim when she was about my age, I can't understand why I did not inherit the genes.

I can't weigh my priorities right now, because I'm not moving. I'm stock between being an undergraduate and unemployed.

I hope when I make my next random thoughts, I'm gonna stop talking about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?