Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

2. Sing a song and upload it on youtube.com

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


This will be my 2nd activity for my 10 GOALS FOR 10 DAYS PROJECT!! Uploading a video including me singing on it!!

I had a pretty hard time recording, and editing this video because I only have basic knowledge about video editing. Lucky me that I download something I can use from the internet because I don't have Microsoft Movie Maker (which is the usual tool I use in editing).

And I know I have a great vocal cords and I'm a soprano too, so I bet you'll like.. I mean LOVE!! my video!! Just kidding! I never been a singer my life! Except when I'm taking a shower... so... here goes the video!

I dedicate this to my friends back home in the Philippines, to Mayk and to everyone!!





What do you think? Ahahaha.. I don't feel hilarious at this one, but I feel I had the guts to show the world an awkward singing! But I think I did great, specially on editing the video! And I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?