|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing
so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I
never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the
past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to
publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by
the way.
|
I'm kinda convince that this 30 day project is really a bunch of crappy negative
ideas. Because every time I have a new project to make, I feel bad
or disappointed or I need to be disappointed about
something. I need to finish it still though. So now I have to think of a hero
that let me down.
I don't know much
about heroes. Do I have to choose a super hero? I don't know if heroes do let
you down. How can you define them as heroes if they had let you down, that's
confusing.
noun, plural
1 .a man of
distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble
qualities.
2. a person
who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic
act and is regarded as a model or ideal: He was a local hero when he saved the
drowning child.
No heroes nor any
other person can let my already down emotions feel worst than it is right now.
I'm beneath my emotions, and I want it to stay safe not to fall at the edge
somehow.
Maybe the only
person that makes me down right now is none other than myself. And I know I
need to cope, I know I need to stop my self-pity. No one has been ever braver
than myself to face whatever I'm bound right now. I am trying my best, I will
try my best and I can make it somehow, someday.
I remember, I was wonder
woman for a day. So this post make sense now.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?