Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Do things that scares you.


**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.



I started to give interest on the word adventure. I mean, I'm usually afraid of experience new things because, I don't want to get embarrassed or things might not happen according to expectations, but now I know, I want to be out there!

I want to try so many different things in life. I don't wanna hide just because people will judge me. What if the person I want to be is out there, what if I just need to explore the possibilities? I want to be crazy! I want to be insane and happy!

Whenever there's an opportunity to try new things, I wanna grab it! I wanna enjoy life, and what's in it. I don't want to get old, just ranting about the bad memories that happens to me. I don't care if people notice me or not, I just want to be flying above where I am now.

I want to be me! I want to be uniquely me! Because according to Katy Perry, I'm original, cannot be replace! And I feel happy and I wanna face my adventure with a smiling face.

I don't want just to capture billions of different angles of my face and upload it to facebook. I want to capture the scene, the moment. But.. thinking about that, I don't just wanna capture the experience. I wanna be on that experience, I mean, I'll be missing all the adventure if I'll be busy taking photos of it, right?

Hmmm... I'm excited. But I need some money, give me some money!! Kidding.

My adventures don't need to be things like bungee jumping, or sky diving or whatever, because I think, my life itself is already the adventure. But I think I'm not yet on the peak of my adventure. It will come, I'm sure. There's more to come my way... and I'm exciteddd!!!

How about you? Do you want to face your own adventures?


Photo source: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?