Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

5. Capture pictures with 7 different sets of emotion.

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


**ALL OF THE PICTURES IN THIS POST WAS NOT SUCCESSFULLY IMPORTED. SORRY**

I woke up late this morning so I had to do my Taebo at the afternoon, but people just keep on bugging me while I'm on it. You know how Taebo needs to be continuous to avoid the cardio from dropping down? That's the reason why I always tell my step dad, whenever he's around, don't knock on my door please, pretty please!

He did not knock, but he called on my phone, and I thought it was mom, and I get out of my room, he told me he was going to the Jacuzzi, and I said alright. Then I continue again to what I'm doing. Then my mom called me while I'm already warming up, but that's okay, I told her I'm on my work-out. After a little while, there was these two guys ringing the bell at our door, and as I open the door with my smiling but sweaty face, they smile back to advertise their At&t Universal. 

Create myspace graphic with Gickr

My routine will almost finish for another 20 minutes, why can't people just calm down and bug me later!! So anyway, I did stop my Taebo because I'm already pissed, tired and my cardio already drop down. I'm not that extremely pissed off though.

pimp myspace

I was just pissed of for a while and a little later, I did calm down on my own, because my body has all it's sore on it because of the Taebo routines.

Then I was a bit troubled with my connection because it's always dropping down for no reason. I search the internet for probable cause, and found out that maybe the microwave (or other gadget) are interfering the wireless connection, and so I have to try going out of my room, and my connection gets better after that.

pimp myspace

Anyway, enough with that, later this night, I was happy again because I can finally talk to Maykel through Skype. And we were thinking why we had never think of that for so long!! Jeez! We've been apart for almost 1 month now! And Skype is very convenient and too awesome, compare to Yahoo Messenger! So that made me happy and it made my day!!! :)


myspace graphic


It's afternoon there in the Philippines, so Maykel have to go to school and he'll be back not until later. I'm not really gonna wait for him, but I want to. Maybe I'll just goof around in here while waiting for him, and maybe take a shower because I smell bad from my Taebo.

pimp myspace

But I was thinking that I don't wanna stay outside my room, here at the dining table, alone in the dark.... Nah! I'm not really scared!! I'll be scared to human beings that could stab or kill me, not on ghost!! But if ever I'll be scared, I'll be like this...

Create myspace graphic with Gickr

I'm crazy plus insane plus schizophrenic plus definitely bipolar!!!! Hahaha.. Anyway, I did not just made all those stories up, okay?? But yes, this post is part of my 10 GOALS FOR 10 DAYS PROJECT, those 6 insane pictures above and this last picture down here...

Okay don't peek down, but what do you think I'm saying in this picture?

avatars myspace at Gickr.com

 Don't peek....




What did you think I was saying? Tell me your answer.

(actually I was saying, I LOVE YOU, but it's a failure, hahaha)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?