Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

6. Learn a dance step.

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


Early this morning, when I found out my next goal for the 10 GOALS FOR 10 DAYS PROJECT is to learn a dance step, the first thing that comes to my mind is that I'll be totally humiliated!! However, if my friends did find out I'm doing things like this, it's not a biggie!!

I love doing weird stuffs anyway, and I love trying new things! I want to be an adventurer actually! I want to try many things in my life. I know that next to shame is confidence! I should not be too conscious about people judging me.

I really aim one time to be part of theatro clubs in schools, but they always need someone that can do anything: dance, sing, and act. I can't sing and that's why it's my second goal for this project, and I can't dance, that's why I made this goal to at least be a dancer for a day!!

Not so long time ago, my friends really tried hard to teach me a dance step to perform for my 18th Birthday (my debut), anyway I did my best and still got lost to some part, I'm not good at performing and memorizing dance step, I totally suck at it!! And I don't know if I still can act, because that was long way ago... but anyway, this was the result of my dance lesson through youtube:



You can visit DADDYWONGPRODUCTION, that's where I learned almost everything! Thank you to that dance steps! Actually those are very very simple and awesome dance steps, I really can't perform it that good though, but I really really really tried my best!!! You can click HERE if you wanna see the actual choreography I've been trying to perform!

So there it is!! Uhhmm... That's all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?