Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Amigo Award

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


I have a new award!! Yipeee! From whom? Well I don't really wanna tell because I just wanna keep him as my friend and only mine! But I guess Christmas is fast approaching that I need to be generous enough to share my friends to my other friends. Well, you probably know him, his name is MYKE of SHOW ME YOUR LOOK TODAY.

He gave me one nice award, that makes me feel pretty nice! Only I was late to grab it because I was so sleepy last night and I had this fussy headache.. so here it is!!



If you wanna catch how he plotted that award for me, click the image..

I don't really know if I have to shove this award to others, but I guess that's still what I'm gonna do...
Because Myke here, said to do whatever we want to do with this award, whatever huh? I might just eat it.

And so for those who's gonna receive this award, I will send you a Christamas gift each. Kidding! I actually was hoping each one can post something NICE, because this award actually originate from Myke's post about NICENESS. You can do something nice or post something that happens to you today that is nice! Maybe you could also share it with people who's deserving and I'm not really expecting you to do this if you don't want to, so that's cool.

So here are the people I love.. I mean they might not be my friend as in F.R.I.E.N.D, but those blogs are usually the blogs I wait to read and blogs that interest me, and usually the authors of those blogs are so so so friendly, others are so funny, kept me entertained during the dull moments, and they always spare a response whenever they can..

Sam of Rot Du Jour



Gary of Klahanie



Kourtney Michaelson of OBSESSION


***

And so, as part of this Amigo Award, I might make another video of me singing, but I know it's horrifying! So maybe next time or maybe never.

But since this Amigo Award is part of the NICENESS article, I will be posting something nice that happens to me today.


Everyday we go driving at our neighborhood, and sometimes ones or twice in the high way. On the past few days, my step-dad usually complaints about me not following the traffic lights, and almost hitting the cars that are parked along the curves, and hitting the break and gas paddle too hard and not stopping at stop signs and almost hitting those who cross the ped. But actually now, I think I'm doing great.

So on this video, he was actually trying to teach me how to park at this school's parking lot near our vicinity. Then that's it.. a little show-off I guess of how this driving lesson is going on. And its pretty nice, though I don't really have a video that can really show everything, but I guess my lessons is going smoothly for me and that I'm doing great compare on my first day, so that's pretty nice and awesome for me at the same time! x)

That's all! And congratulations to those who are listed for this award!! x)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?