**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
We all know it's hard to get a fussy smile when you got a lot of things to think, a lot of problems to solve. But, we still need to try right? To be happy, to continue being productive and to continue with our lives even if we failed a couple of times trying to live.
If I'll be stopping even if the traffic lights say GREEN, if I'll be all depressed because everything is not going my way and the way I wanted, then I'm a loser myself.
So let's get it on to a more optimistic post... starting today!!
I know I said something about productive, and I know I'll be listing things that might not be relatively productive, but anyways this are just for fun! Here it goes:
1. Get the best outfit I can make with my closet.
2. Sing a song and upload it on youtube.com.
3. Movie Marathon
4. Visit the nearest library in town.
5. Capture pictures with 7 different sets of emotion.
6. Learn a dance step.
7. Draw something I can see from my window.
8. Write a short love story.
9. Tell something about my future, and how I want it to be.
10. Bake a cake.
So as I said, these goals are just for fun, and usually easy and I hope I can be more hilarious while I'm on it! And you can participate yourself and you can copy my picture if you want to set also your own goals. Remember that your goals should be simple, realistic, and should be something that you will enjoy!
Well I just wanted to temporarily erase my sad moments (although that is something hard to control), but of course there's no lose in trying, right? And I'm excited to perform this simple activities to lift my self-esteem!
I captured this sun raise picture with my old digital cam during a freezing walk at Mission Bay, and decided to use it as a picture of my logo, because when you think about sunshine, we can think about happiness and positive things. Then I added some words to make it more valid for a logo.
Weeeehh.. Goal starts today!!! :) Wish me luck to perform my goals! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?