Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

10. My Cake with Love

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


Yipee!!! After billions of years and ages ago, finally I was able to make that cake!!!! This is if your not familiar with my 10 GOALS FOR 10 DAYS PROJECT, is my last goal! Well! Finally finally finally! I had baked a cake! So I'm not a baker or whatever so expect what a person like me can only come out with.


1. Pre-heat the oven, 325 degrees. Grease metal pan with butter.
2. Ingredients are on the picture above, just have to mix them in a bowl.


3. Okay, I have to use this wisk to blend the ingredients in LOW for 30 seconds and in MEDIUM for 2 minutes. Well, reality: I did not. I just use an old fashion wooden something whatever, because I get messy after starting to use this wisk. Anyhow I'm successful on mixing it well and spread it in my pan.

4. Get the frosting ready by mixing the powder mix for frosting with milk, I think 2 and 1/4 milk. I forgot to take pictures of it.

5. I waited for 30 minutes. Smells so good. I use a tooth pick to check if it's really done. You just have to put the toothpick in the middle of the cake and if nothing stick with it, then it's done.


6. I cut the cake in half and put a Pillsburry Strawberry Icing, a filling in between.


7. I covered the whole cake with my chocolate frosting and add some designs and decorative stuffs in it. I manage to write the word LOVE using a tooth pic!! Haaha. And the result was TADAAAAA!!!!!


Yum yum! A cake from my heart! My step-dad loves it!!

Baking is fun and messy for me! It seems so girly! It's not the kind of thing I'll be really interested in, but it's fun! I think maybe if I have the right equipments and utensils in baking, this will be much greater, but I had fun improvising stuffs for the sake of baking a cake!

A Peace of cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?