|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
Just close your eyes and listen to the music, while you reminisce all the happy moments of your past year. All those memories that deserve to be remember.
I was not really sure of this song's title, I just tried to Google it and there I have it. I love memories. There is always happiness in looking at old pictures and meeting old friends and to talk with them about funny and awkward moments that happened in the past years.
Let's look at the past, and I hope there's no regrets. We do have mistakes, and let's not see it as our failure, but little bumps and steps that mold us to something so us!
Tomorrow will be a new day. Everyday is a new day. As the sun rise up, there's a new morning and it ends right up a little hour later. We win, we fail. We smile, we frown. And that's what we call homeostasis. We can't always be happy, but we can look forward to feel good each day.
Try to be happy everyday. Compliment yourself 3 times a day, and compliment 3 people around you each day. Happy New Year!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?