|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I've decided that I will still face my life with less worries. You may wonder why I'm saying this. After quiting that job I told you about, I feel doubtful about myself and my capabilities. I can feel the failure creeping on the surface of my skin. But then, I decided I should not pity myself, nor anyone should feel pity for me.
Hey, I'm healthy, I'm young and I can do more things the next time and I can try it again if given the chance. I love my blog, it makes me feel super
And speaking of super, I have a super news for you guys! I got an award!!! Huuuuwweeeeeehhh!!!! I know! But wait! This is just not any award roaming around the blogsphere, this is a unique one bestowed to me by the ever wonderful and cool mom, Asha! This is unique because she made this specially for me!(or so I think!) How cool is that? Although she also gave out 4 more other award for 4 other bloggers, so it means I'm not alone. Each awards are different to the other, and that's what makes this so special!
I don't know how I will commemorate this award. Maybe I'll just list 5 sweet things about me and whatever. (Woooo I'm so self-centered right now!!):
- I love my boyfriend to the moon and back.
- I grew in a family that needs something sweet after meals. It can be any dessert, but we usually preferred candies or sweet rice cakes.
- Had you ever taste Sweet Spaghetti? Only in the Philippines!! Some Filipino delicacies are usually sweeter than usual.
- I love cuddling but if there's no one to hug, I need a lot of pillows.
- The sweetest thing a friend could do for me is eat with me or grab coffee with me while talking all day long.
Well that's all! Thank you again Asha!! And oh! Congratulation for changing you blog's name to something so uniquely you! What about you guys? Can you share something sweet about you?


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?