Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

wait for me soon

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


Sorry for not posting anything lately and sorry for not visiting you guys for a long time. I'm still here away from home, away from my lovely nest, it feels uncomfortable sleeping at a different house.

So here whats happened to me, there was this available opportunity for me in LA, I grabbed it because I've been a jobless for months, and also a little ashamed of myself. It was a caregiving job.

I took this opportunity because this is a challenging experience for me and for my career. I thought it would be just so easy to carry this through, but.. well unfortunately, I wave the white flag as soon as I begun. I can't do it, so I have to quit. I'm disappointed that I trouble the family I should be working with, but I have to admit that I can't carry this out as early as now. I prayed to God to give me strength but I'm so fragile.

Now the family think that I am careless about the person I should be taking care of. I asked her to find a reliever as soon as possible. I felt bad that she thinks I dont care, but I am just being truthful about how I cannot give the quality care her relative deserves. I felt bad of course. I gave my apology thousand of times, but i still felt bad. Am i that bad for quitting this job? And for troubling her when I told her at first that I can?
I don't know what to think anymore!

i'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?