Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Going round to narcissism.

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


Okay, I was about to tell Nicole yesterday that I bestowed an award for her but then I read her new hot post about a tagged survey! When she said stay tunned till the end of the post to know if I'm tagged, I kinda expect I'll be one of the tormented four, and I AM! But I don't feel tormented Nicole, I like it! I feel special being tagged on that post!

So here goes this little survey (or I mean long windy survey) so you can learn more about the narcissistic me! Then look out for your names in the end of this post if your are tagged for this survey!! And if you are, well, you have a duty to do the same and answer this 19 question (yeah I'm not kidding) and tagged 4 other people! This is serious, the world needs this. Okay?

Okay here goes:
1. if you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
I never had a pet that seems to be a member of our family, maybe because my Mom is kinda suffocated and allergic to dog and cat's fur, but if I'll be living independently soon, well I guess I will treat them as my babies!

2. if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
My dream is to have a Coffee shop. It's way back piled on the back of my mind, and actually it's OUR dream (not mine alone), me and Mayk.

3. what is the one thing most hated by you?
Anything complicated. I'm simple minded! Period.

4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
I will file my reentry permit, fly back to the Philippines, finish my study, have a vacation wherever in the Philippines, and save the rest of the money.

5. what helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Blogging, shower, or watching Spongebob.

6. which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I think if everyone knows how to LOVE SOMEONE, well everyone will be LOVED, and so everyone is blessed.

7. what is your bedtime routine?
Take a shower, dry my hair, watch TV or blog, drink milk, get sleep.

8. if you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
We are text mate. Hahahaha.

9. if you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
Bob Ong. You may not know him, but he's a Filipino I greatly admire. His the inspiration behind my blogging and everything. He's a mysterious writer and no one knows his real identity.

10. what kinds of books do you read?
I'm not sure, I don't have specifics.

11. how would you see yourself in ten years time?
A nurse, a mom, a wife, a blogger.

12. what’s your fear?
To be in the middle of the rain and there's no place to hide. It's kinda strange, not that I don't want to be soaked on the rain, but seriously, I panic when I'm in the middle of the rain (or even if I just think that I am in the middle of the rain) without any place to go. I'm serious.

13. would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
I don't think so.

14. would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
I wanna marry, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be poor. So, neither.

15. what’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
I sleep again.

16. if you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
I won't change anything. He's perfect as he is.

17. if you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Charlie. Because it feels likes when you say Charlie, something is curling in my ear.

18. would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I can forgive, but depends how long it will take. And I don't know if I can forget.

19. if you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
I was about to say Pizza. Okay..maybe Pizza. x)

Phew! And now tagging 4 more people in this long tagging survey. I didn't do this to torment you guys okay?
Copy this on your post so it will be much easier to answer all 19 questions! 
1. if you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
2. if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
3. what is the one thing most hated by you?
4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
5. what helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
6. which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
7. what is your bedtime routine?
8. if you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
9. if you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
10. what kinds of books do you read?
11. how would you see yourself in ten years time?
12. what’s your fear?
13. would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
14. would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
15. what’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
16. if you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
17. if you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
18. would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
19. if you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?

Well have a nice day!!! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?