|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I'm very thankful for the past few weeks for you, my friends here who read my blog, makes me happy for always stopping by at my basket and always leaving fruitful and meaningful comments on every post. From the deep of my heart, I am grateful to you guys!
Though I know my basket is flourishing with positivity and learnings from the past, I know that in my everyday life I don't succeed on executing every bits of it always. But I'm totally happy that this blog was made, and I was able to express whatever I feel I need to share, but I won't be here bloating my happiness if not to the people who graciously follow this basket of happiness.
So today I'll be having another agenda for my blog:
So this will be held every Sunday, where I will be sharing 10 amazing moments of my week, or maybe month if I didn't get to write often.
I don't really drink tea, not at all I think. I tried, but I'm not fond of it. Anyway, I named this Awesome Tea Time, because I think when people have tea, they become relaxed and they are mostly savoring the moment. And I like that calm, relaxing moment that surrounds tea time. I want to have that moment while thinking about the SIMPLE moments that made me feel happy, euphoric or something. Either it made me cheer for long or short period of time, it doesn't matter as long as it cheered me up.
Maybe I'm doing this because I want to appreciate my life more. I know our lives have its ups and down, and I think this is a chance to count upward.
Nothing more to say, so I'm gonna start my Awesome Tea Time today.
- My Mom using Facebook. My Mom looks funny exploring Facebook. She is practically excited about it and whenever she find her friends back in high school and college she's ecstatic.
- Eating pizza. Specially that I made it, I don't make the dough though, I just put some toppings and set it in the oven for 10 minutes and there we have it, a crunchy almost burned down pizza, but still yummy!
- When I finish a 30 minutes work-out routine on the treadmill. It's my first time this week to ever get it through that 30 minutes routine programmed in the treadmill, I hardly made it last week.
- Getting back safely home after practicing driving on the freeway. It's my first time to try the freeway, and it's raining!! My step-dad did not tell me we'll be practicing on the freeway, that's why I was not able to refuse. I'm freaking out on the road but I still tried to be keep calm, anyway it turns out well.
- Looking at the setting sun behind the ocean. When we fetch my Mom in LA, as a passenger, I have the privilege in the world to ever stare at the ocean and the setting sun while my step dad was driving on the freeway.
- Talking to Maykel. I've been missing him a lot.
- Blog friends visiting and leaving comments on my blog. I'm always excited about new comments, short or long ones!!! Super duper excited. I love comments!
- Arranging my room my way. Well I pushed my bed beside the wall, and now I got a lot more crazy space where I can insanely dance in front of my mirror.
- Reading romantic short stories. Well there is this blog that a blogger shared to me, he made short stories in it, and I love reading simple things like that, and everytime I read on it, I feel the love. Visit here.
- Feeling pretty. I manage to learn how to put make-up now. Whenever I see my cheek smiling in front of the mirror I feel pretty. I got a lot of time staring myself on the mirror now.
Well, that's my Awesome Tea Time! Everybody is pretty welcome to join my Awesome Tea Time. You could leave a comment about one or two or more of your awesome moments this week, or you can make your own list on your blog! You could also grab my buttons if you want to.
More appreciation, less complains.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?