|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|

There goes my Mom and biological father, attending mass together. Wonder why are they together? I feel like my anger to my dad has come to an end. The mass is held outside in a wide flowery garden with fountains everywhere. Free foods after the mass. Hmmm? Who can resist free foods? But after grabbing finger foods and stuffs, I realized, Maykel went away. And I was looking for him and there is this strange guy who looks far different from Mayk, but I still thought he's my Mayk. It was a strange feeling and I walk away from him. I grab my purse, get my phone and tried to ring real Mayk, my Maykel, and he was calling and shouting from behind. He was with someone else. Then he told me, "I thought she was you."
I know you are wondering why I always start my Random tuesday thoughts with dreams, I don't know either. It's always the first thing that pop-out of my mind. Well in reality, my Mom and Dad was divorced and both has own spouses of their own. And it was just weird that I saw someone like Mayk and he saw someone like me.
On the other note, yesterday, I borrowed this book from the library, a book I already read when I was in the Philippines, a book I dearly love. And I know few of you is already familiar with this:
This one was way better and easier to read because it's in a comics style. Illustrated by Joann Sfar but Little Prince is adapted originally from the writing of Antoine De Saint-Exupéry. This books makes everything invisible and beautiful in my eyes. I mean you got to read this!!
And after trying to lose weight, I was successful at 2 lbs less. And then pizza was born.
It's raining boredom in my life now. No, not only boredom, but full of worries for the unknown. Worries of what will happen next. Undecided. Anxiety. But I don't want to worry, because everybody knows that worrying won't do any good.
I know there are as much things I want to happen now. But, all I can do is wait. I won't wait forever though. I also need to work out my way, my direction, my path. Everybody can be happy, but there's a general rule here. We need problems, we need mistakes, we need failures, we need sadness, trials, torns and everything, so we won't just grow old with white hair and dried wrinkled skin. We need it all so that we can grow up.
If you wanna be random every tuesday just visit a wonderful mom, the Un Mom, and join the randomness.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?