Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh I'm so ish.

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


I'm happy because it's Wednesday, and I'm happy my Mom's finally home again (from work) and I'm happy we had pizza for lunch (again), and I'm super duper happy because I received this award!!!!!!!!! This award down here:


Wooot wooot! Stylish! I always wanted to be stylish, fashion-ish, polish? No, not the polish one I guess. But anyway, I'm so glad someone find me stylish, whatever they mean by that, I will still grab this award!! I can be stylish in many ways, or not. I don't know, but I'm really excited!!

So here are the Rules for receiving the award:

  1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Let's start! Thank you so much to two wonderful people who bestowed upon me this ish award!

They are Jodie-Ann of The Run-On Sentences and Isashime of [the blues, the blahs and the blarghs]. Thank you so much you guys and I totally and completely appreciate that you included me in this award!!! I love it! And guys you should definitely visit their blogs!

Then 7 things about me:

  1. I always over sleep even if I don't want to.
  2. I'm kind of histrionic.
  3. I can watch Spongebob Squarepants over and over and over and over again.
  4. I'm in love with Garfield before Spongebob was born.
  5. I'm a Filipino and I am fluent in Tagalog which is our main dialect. (Oh I think you already knew that)
  6. My life is undecided right now and I'm dizzy.
  7. I'm 20, I mean, I think sometimes I'm still 8.
And now for the awarding, (drum roll please) and I will give it to those who haven't received it yet:

  1. Sam Guison of Cigarettes and Tainted Poetry.
  2. Annick of Sketched Angel
  3. Grace G. of It's Gracious Everyday
  4. Mj of Heaven Knows
  5. Crystal of I wasted all my pretty years on you
  6. Cee of Coco and Vera
  7. Carmen of Fashion Passioned
  8. Purple Mist of Insomnia Strikes
  9. Smiley of Sparking Smiles
  10. Smokey Cat of Calories in Half a Cup of Tea
  11. Ayeesha of Ayeesha MD
  12. Nicole of Destination: Unknown
  13. Nas of Closing Pandora's Box (although Nas here is a guy, I still want to give it to you)
  14. Kelly of Wave of Life Studio
  15. Nica of Nica Xandy
That was kind of tiring ey! And THANK YOU again guys to those who bestowed me this STYLISH award and Congratulation to whom I bestowed it upon!!! Have a great day!! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?