|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I don't know if this happens to other country, but in mine, when adult or old people get to hear the expression "LOL!!" for the first time from younger people, they will definitely put their two hands on their waist, have this big wide mad tiger eyes and say, "What did you say?!!!"
Because the expression LOL is randomly accused to be the Filipino expression "ulol!" which in our dialect means insane, crazy or even foolish. So we have to explain without further ado, "relax mom! It's Laugh Out Loud!"
And I'm talking about this because I have the LOL Award!!! Congratulations to meeee!!! Yipee!
And the rules of this award? Well..
- Link to the person who gave you this award. (In a post, or in your sidebar, wherever you have this)
- Pass the award along to seven other people who post about at least slightly amusing things and tell them. Either by emailing them or commenting on a post, etc.
- Say seven things about yourself that no one knows. (Or at least you think no one knows.)
- Pass these rules on.
This award is from the very lovely and spontaneous jolly blogger, Jodie-Ann of The Run-On Sentences of Life. Check her blog out because her blog is awesome and she is just so true when she writes on her blog!
I would be happy to pass this on to other bloggers as well. They are:
Ms.Leah of My Tasty Treasure. She is such a lovely blogger and friend and her blog looks yummy. Although her blog is tasty, it's not about foods. And she is creative and amazing!
Mj of Heaven Knows. Well, she is one of my bestfriends and I love her. And I miss herrrr!!! SO much!
Ishashime of [the blues, the blahs and the blarghs]. She is such a sweetie and a Filipino like me, and I didn't knew that until just the other day.
The Blond Guy of The Nerd Archives. He made this vlog and I think it kinda turn out great because it's funny and everybody likes it. Keep it up!
Mozart of Pocket Spiral Notebook. Because his in a band (or so I think) and that's cool because he makes recordings of their own composed songs. It's awesome.
Adrian Paul of Writing's of a Prodigy. I love the idea that he is totally in love, and he looks lovely of course. He talks about random things about books, TV shows and movies which I like reading about. And I didn't know that he's also a Filipino, just until now.
Becca of My Life. Her poems are simple yet they are quite amusing and inspiring. I can easily relate in a snap always on her poems.
Well about me that you don't know yet:
- I would love to have a tattoo someday and some piercing too.
- My friends thinks I'm kind of weird but funny, I can be totally crazy at some point, but I love being crazy in a nice kind of way.
- In highschool, I was so honest to my boyfriend that I even told him who's my other crush is.
- I've been far-sighted since I was a kid. My parents won't believe that I can't see that good. They even told me I'm cheating when the doctor check me up on the Snellen's chart.
- I love Family Guy. American Dad. South park. I just love cartoons.
- When you speak fast in English, I would most likely stare at you because I won't understand what you just said.
- I'm serious when I say I'm serious. Lol.
To those I bestowed this award to, hope you can spare a time to share this award too! Have fun cause I did!! And more lols for everybody!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?