|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I'll be gone for a few days.. gonna go get some work! So, from today (Monday), I will not be here to ever comment and respond back to your comments, and also I will not be here to visit your blogs and I hope everyone could understand that!
This will be just a scheduled post and my next post after this too.
So to update you guys, I might not be coming home in the Philippines anytime soon. I'm getting fat because of my cake, and I'll be missing visiting all your blogs!!!!
So just to simply end this post, I'm gonna share this drawing down here, sorry if I'm gonna be boastful, but this picture below is my drawing and my boyfriend is the one who put colors on it, well through photoshop. Hope you like it!!!!
I will truly miss you guys!!!! See you on weekends!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?