Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Troubled minds.

Thank you guys for your comments on my last post, I feel better with all your advises  I'm home and I'm not worrying anymore, so I'm back looking for another job that's not too far from home. Apparently I'm sleeping on our couch because when I took off last week I didn't realized I don't have my keys for my room and I locked it inside and the duplicate key is with my Mom who is out of town as well for her work!! But it's fine, as long as I'm in the comfy of our house.

So my topic is this  verse I found in the Bible. Sorry I'm bad with numbers so I don't remember what verse was it from, but probably it's from the book of Proverb.

"Better to eat a dry crust of bread with peace of mind 
than have a banquet in a house full of trouble."

Okay don't get a wrong idea about me, I'm not religious person, but I just love collecting wise quotes like this. We always hear different phrases and quotes throughout our life but sometimes we really don't get the point out of it. Sometimes, we even need to experience certain circumstances just to understand certain quotes.

I think this is just another entry about being simple. Not too shallow and not too deep. Not too rich, not too poor. Something in between.

Anyone can dream to be wealthy, but not all wealthy people are rich. Have you heard about this? Money will never ever give us any security at all, except, literally, for the security that we have money.  More people are ready to hurt anyone just to have money. It is scary to think that there are growing numbers of greedy people in the world. Money come and go, and usually I find it senseless. We need money to live but we should not live for money.

Work hard but enjoy what you are working for. Money is not everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?