|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing
so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I
never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the
past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to
publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by
the way.
|
To light up my mood, I remember someone told me that she is quite a dumb too on her first flight experience.
I actually feel like a little dumb and numb, and everyone's crying to deaf, deaf because every words they say makes me hear silence, there's a throbbing in my heart in a way I can't defy. And then all I hear is the throbbing sound.
Me and Mayk, headed to the church that sunday morning, hold hands and prayed from the deepest of our heart. And I'm a bit surprise to hear the priest speak about despedida and departures at that very moment. All I can whisper is, "that God is really beside me or everything is at His hand."
We walk out of church, and go straight to some errands that still needs to work on before my very flight. My friends came to see me for the last time, they may actually expect of circles of eyeliners on my eye bags, and drama fever, but I disappointed them, because I didn't shed tears.
But deep in everynight, I cry, I cry to Mayk's shoulder as if the world will end and I can't stop it. Sometimes you really need to cry out so you can face the next morning ahead of you.
Yeah, I never failed to be dumb upon arriving at PAL, I prayed that God may please send me an angel, and HE literally did, not one but three angels, only they don's have wings and halos above them.
I met this three lovely awesome people, whom actually guide and help me throughout my flight and decrease the chance of me doing something embarrassing or anything shitty.
And added to that I saw three celebrities, Jaya, Randy and some young chick celebrity I don't know the name was.
Oh anyway, if you wonder how this people become my angels, its because they've been friendly enough to be with me on the wait, and to tell me everything what to expect, and after the flight, one of my angels let me use her phone to ring mom. I was actually about to ask her that, because I don't have any dollars or coins to call mom, I got P500 though, which I believe can't be use at LAX airport.
Flying.
First I got to find my sit at almost the tail of the plane, I am sitting at the side of the window and thats the thrill of my flight. Your not allowed to use cellphones inside or any gadgets for that matter when the sit belt light is already on, but I used it anyway, to call my one and only.
Then, they have head sets and each sits has its own screen, which later during the flight you can us to mingle to watch movies, listen to musics, play games, or see the actual status of the flight.
when I said status, I mean the location of the plane illustrated in a map, the speed, the time in the Philippines and the time at the United States, and how many hour or sitting you'll still make till you get there.
They gave us this fancy blankets and small pillows, and small packets with toothbrush, toothpaste, eye covers and socks.
I don't listen to the pilot at anything he said, I was busy discovering how everything around me actually works, I looked stupid.
When the airplane is about to makes its way up, there's the exciting part, that most of the people I've chat told me that it's the scary part. I thought I'll be scared, like how I used to be scared when I ride the Space Shuttle in Enchanted Kingdom, but, I'm too busy being amazed looking at the window and the colorful lights that covers the land before me. I am too busy feeling lucky and thanking God that it's all in His hand.
In the middle of the flight, I'm too excited that I wanna get out of the plane after boarding, hoping I'll be in LA soon, hoping to see mom soon. but there's more to tell.
I got to be on top of the beautiful fluffy clouds, clouds that I thought was the sea because its down bellow (right? usually clouds are up high) but it's not long till I realized the sea is unusually white and fluffy.
We eat twice, after boarding and before arriving. They have to serve this foods, I wouldn't say I didn't like, but I was actually concern of my tummy, and I don't wanna do horrible things at the plane's rest rooms, so I ate little tiny bits of everything and keep those buns I can't finish.
Then I got to see the sun at it's pure wide and beauty. I really thought I told my mom the wrong time of my arrival there, because it's really sunny 3 hours before we land, but what the heck, it's all dark and street lighty again.
There's an amusing glow in my eyes when I finally see lands, and lights in beautiful patterns lighting the streets while cars smaller than dots are running throughout everywhere. I can't believe it, I'm already in LA.
Upon my arrival, I had to wear 2 jackets because I was so cold and freezing. In the airplane, we are reminded that if our arrival is in the morning, go get some sleep during the trip, but if your arriving in the evenin, don't get some sleep. I did not sleep because my arrival will be at night, but that night, I still didn't get my sleep. As if I'm not too tired being the wonder woman I am, before my departure.
Adjusting is really overwhelming to me, because more than physically, I'm tormented by emotions, but that's quite okay now, everything by far is getting my way.
good luck dyan sa LA! :D
ReplyDeletehaha salamat.. at pasensya na nagfefeelingera na naman mag-english
ReplyDelete