|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
Today I started a new activity for my blog called 10 GOALS FOR 10 DAYS PROJECT, which you are welcome to participate if you want to. But I just made this up for fun! And now....
Yay! I was shaking while I'm about to make this post, I don't know if it is about this weather or I'm just anxious of presenting the best I could make with my closet! :) haha, I feel excited though.
Okay, warning, I'm not really good at being trendy. I know sometimes I need serious help regarding my fashion sense, actually I'm looking for a mentor right now and if you could be one, then let me know.
So before I start looking for an outfit, I put some make-up on, and this is the outcome:
I'm really boyish and simple, but actually I could never say I never tried to learn how to put make-up. In the Philippines, students and teenagers are very simple, that's why it really doesn't bother me if I don't have make-up at all. And I know!!! It seems that nothing had change in this two pictures, hahaha. I tried okay?
Okay and now, I am scared but should present to you guys some of the clothes I have inside my closet:
|
**Apparently I don't have the pictures anymore of this activity! It was not sucessfully imported on this blog. Awwww >.<
|
Okay, if you may notice I slightly boost the color of my photos because my camera was really old fashion. And as you can see, their's a world war III going on at my background, because I just throw everything I wear out, sorry!
What do you think? What's the best outfit that suites me? I was thinking about the jeans in the SIXTH and SEVENTH clothes I am wearing there, because I really love jeans!! Sometime I wear dress, but I'm not your typical pretty-girl-in-a-dress like, so I really prefer shirts and jeans, but other say it's too simple. So I have this thing now for urban or vintage styles.
Anyways, all I can say is, this activity means a lot to me, because I accomplished something new and something simple. I always have no confidence in myself, and I know it's wrong but I always blame it on being fat. I seriously need to remind myself everyday that there are many things to love about myself, and seriously needs to boost my self-esteem ever so often.
Now that I have my clothes presented, that only leads to one question, "which one is the best?" Actually I hide the last picture that I think is my best outfit out of the rest. Because it is the outfit that I'm most comfortable to wear, it is the outfit in which I can do anything (although you can't actually wear this one during a stroll) and outfit that can best portrait me. It is actually the outfit I'm wearing while I'm making this post.
This one:
My PAJAMIES!!! I mean everyone wants to sleep comfy right? And maybe I'm just this simple, not much of a trend, no make-up, no boots, just simply ME!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?