Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

[Insert title here]

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.
I want to be everything I want to be. 
Even for a moment. 

I wan to go wherever I wanna be. 
Even if it last just like a blink of an eye.

I want to feel whatever I wanna feel. 
Even just for today.

But I open my eyes, and I see reality, 
popping through the windows, saying 
"you can't get everything you want dear."

Sometimes I think the reason why I can't get there is that because I let those whispers of despair and limitation always get me. How can I freakinang'na move forward if I always end up doubting myself?

Sometimes I feel courageous. Sometimes I'm the cowardly [insert pet name here]. I want the adventure, but I fail my own adventure. Because I sit right here, all day long, in front of my computer, trying to write about my shitty self and trying to talk people into it, and sometimes I read my own post and say, "who is this [insert adjective here] blogger trying to look good and lovely and cheery and happy, ngiting aso pa??"

Is this really me? After days of being positive on my other kabilang blog, I still manage to dig out my buried pity for myself, once again. 

How many times will I feel that I'm a nobody? I feel rejected. Ang nakapagtataka, nobody  treats me shitty, but I still feel shitty. Nobody ever shout at me and say, "You [insert foul word here], can you work your butt out there and make your own debit card?" No, no one ever treats me as if I'm a pain in their [insert body part]. 

Oo, mentally disturb kahit wala naman dahilan.
 Having a lot of time to think makes me psychotic sometimes, or maybe most of the time.

11 comments:

  1. WHOA EMO!!!!!

    hate that feeling too . i swear

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga eh noh... hay.. la lang... salamat sa pagdalaw ko...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay pagdalaw mo.. PALA>.. haha sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel you sistuh! hehe

    okay lang 'yan...o baka naman sa kapraningan mo lan 'yan... lol joke lang...=)



    (oh yeah i know not helping) T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. You write really beautifully. I love your blog.

    Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

    Delaney
    doahss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Riza Jane

    Hellow!! salamat sa pagbisita.. haha may pag eemote nga.. salamat yaan mo nakatulong ang pag comment mo para maging masaya ako... kaligayahan ko ang comment noh..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delaney Kay

    If you haven't seen my comment on your blog, I said there that you may visit my BASKET OF DREAMS blog. I suggest that because I'll be using a lot of language in this blog that you might not totally understand..

    thank you for the hop! See you soon on my second blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha... emo ka din pala... wahehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. minsan lang naman.... Kikomaxx!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nakakarelate ako. XD ma quote yan na.. "I'm tired of being nice to people who doesn't give a sh*t about me." haha! pwede?

    ReplyDelete
  11. nyahahaha.... hindi naman ako pagod maging nice.. para nice din sila kapalit...

    ayuko lang bakit pakiramdam ko mukhang tanga ako kahit wala naman nagsasabi ng ganun..

    ReplyDelete

Anong meron?