|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
And today may I say to the world (because my blog is my world) that I totally appreciate all of your visits!! When my followers add a notch and when someone is so generous enough to spare a little time to read and leave a comment on my blog, my heart fills up instantly with tiny bubbles of excitement.
One thing that made me totally excited yesterday, is a new award!!!! Yey! From a buddy of pawsitive thoughts, Penny! Who's Penny? He's the model of the Gold Framed Dog Blog Award, remember? Penny is Gary's lovely cute dog, who once in a while writes his little arf arf thoughts if Gary is busy or tired to write. If you wanna see him, well I'm sure he'll be around at Klahanie. Go visit now!
So the rule here when you receive this award is to tell 7 things about yourself and then pass this award to 7 flexible, adaptable, versatile bloggers.
1. I love cutting my own hair.
2. I'm legally blind. (I'm sure I did not misspell that, it's not blond)
3. I'm amaze how fortune cookies always make sense for me when I get one.
4. I'm deathly afraid of spiders.
5. I love playing SIMS 3.
6. I'm anemic.
7. I want to have a tattoo or piercing someday.
And since the world is so busy preparing for this holiday, I'm gonna grant 7 bloggers who are flexible enough to spare a time, even at this crazy season of love, to read and leave a comment on my blog post almost often, they are:
~Carmen of Fashion Passioned. She visited and left comments, tree (ehem) three times!! Yeah! And I know that you know how I feel about comments, (tiny bubbles of excitement) because I so looooove comments!! Other than that, this girl is gifted for fashion! She makes her own clothes! How awesome is that??
Jodie-Ann of The Run-On Sentences of Life, and if you extremely study hard in grammar's terminologies, you'll know what she means when she said Run-On. If you'll notice, Jodie-Ann is the ever first generous person ever to follow this blog, and until now, I'm happy that this lovely, young and funny girl still pays a visit on my blog!
Ashley of The Usual Shenanigans. A girl who pays a lot of time to study to pass her exams before the Christmas break! Wew! And inspite of that she still have time to visit my blog!!!
PurpleMist of Insomnia Strikes. A girl who obviously loves purple, and her blog is seriously purple. She's been blinded by my drawing for the first time that she decided to follow my blog.
Nicole of Destination Unknown. A new acquaintance from Lady Bloggers Society! Though I still don't now a lot from this blogger, yet she still manage to visit my blog ever so often to share her thoughts with me. She's a person who believe that life does not end in process, that our journey continue in cycles of events.
Kelly of Wave of Life Surf Studio. She's also my new acquaintance from Lady Bloggers Society. She spare a time or twice recently to visit and leave a comment on my post. She has a lot of different kinds of featured pictures in her blog that I find amazing. Specially that cute pup I just saw a while ago!!!!
Hanis of I Don't Do Boys. She's confident with all her writings and she's also straight forward to her ideas and insights. A girl, I think, with a very strong personality. A gorgeous young lady like me, who visits my blog and one of the blogger who appreciate my oldy kind of look from my past post.
The happiness I feel whenever I read your comments for me, is the happiness I want to share to you guys right now! I always feel appreciated because of the comments. I feel that my blog exist!!! And now I want you too to feel appreciated! Congratulation guysss!!! Hope you have the time in the world to receive it, because you know it, it's a busy holiday season! Merry Christmas!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?