|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
Waaaaahhh!!!!
That's me shouting, because I'm home alone. That sucks. Lettuce Head was right, it's hard to get job this days. I hate it, I hate it! And I feel sooooo discouraged about it!
2 weeks ago, we tried Walmart, and yesterday I signed an application to 4 different groceries or fast food, then back home I filled out again an online applications. And I had this very long face today because not a single phone call rang me up! Ugh.
I was thinking, maybe I don't deserve to be hired since I'm not even a graduate and because I don't even have a freaking experience!! I feel sad, because for real, I want to help my mom and dad with the expenses!! And for real I can't buy my own things too, things that I wanted to buy!
I told my best friend, that I've been rejected once, and she said that I should not be discouraged because there's a lot of opportunity, just persevere. And now I signed almost 10 applications yesterday, not one phone call!
I'm not demanding for those supervisors or managers to hire me now! It's just that I feel that I am so bounded for nothing. Having no work, staying whole day at home, and wasting my mom's debit card.
On one of my favorite books I read one of the common experience we had as a child where we ask our Mom for the spelling of some word we are not yet familiar with and then she will answer back, "look it up in the dictionary" and you go, "how can I look for it in the dictionary if I don't even know how to spell it?"
That's just so similar as this one, how can I get experience if no one hires me? I suck.
I'm praying. I'm hopeful. Wew!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?