Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Do Math the Positive Way

My last GOAL for my 10 GOALS FOR 10 DAYS PROJECT is to Bake a CAKE! Yeah! But my mom bought a Black Forest Cake in Red Ribbon!!! And we still got 3/4 of it in the fridge!  So maybe I have to postpone that goal for a while.

But I'm still gonna talk about the project.

If you have emotional problems, I mean troubles with your family or with someone, with friends, that you can't get over with or you're just simply sad about how everything is going on, you can try this project like I did. If you have no self-confidence or you feel like a loser or you feel like you can't do anything, set yourself to little and easy goals you would like and you'll be proud of.

It is a nice motivation and inspiration to think about your dreams and your goals for the future, but let's take a little tiny step to get through there. Every goals I listed and accomplished for the 10 GOALS FOR 10 DAYS project are all short-term goals, they are easy and simple, that just about anyone can do it! I was really hoping someone can be inspired to that project and that someone can lift his or her own spirit through making their own unique project.

You can make a list of hilarious things you wanna try, things you don't have the guts to try, and goals you wanted to do for so long but barely had the chance to do it. It's now or never!! Make most of your life!

I'm not pushing anyone to do this project the way I did, what I really want to point out is that everybody has a lot of problems with different sizes and estimation, and I know that this will not solve your problems at any way, but at least if you try and make your own way of venting your troubles in this kind of way, I hope somehow it lessen the burdens, like it lessen mine. In this way you might do math the (+) positive way and count your blessings.

I want to share this to you guys, because actually it's very effective for me. I want to share it to you guys because, I don't know, maybe it could help somehow. Because before I made this project, I've been through a lot of overwhelming situation.

Well to make my story short, when I got here in California, a surprising information caught me. I found out that my both parents are now married to other people. I was, a matter of fact, very painful to know. Both of them didn't disclose this to us until when I arrived safely in Los Angeles two months ago.


It was so difficult as well because I have no one to share the pain, since I'm the only one who knows about it and my brothers don't have a single clue. That's insane, right? Because my siblings are in the Philippines, and we are here in the California. It's painful because I was always thinking about a hope, that someday we'll all be together.

I've been depressed. However, I know, I'm not the only one who has problem in this world, that's why I try not to post unhappy thoughts. And came with the idea of making hilarious and humiliating goals. And people leaving comments and showing their appreciation makes me happy!

Before that project I was always thinking about my emotions over and over again.I can't move on and the self-esteem had really sunk down. Now, I have a big smile on my face, ready to face more of the unknown future, even the scary one.

Anyway it's the season to be jolly!! So we might as well have fun celebrating it with a big smile!!! :)
That's all! And I hope I can bake a cake.. for my last goal.. because I don't now anything about baking! Hahaha :) Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?