|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
So for today, something that supposedly for yesterday, I have to draw something I can see from my window. I did not draw something from my window, because the blinds (curtains) of my windows is too disturbing!! So I have to go to our dining table and draw what I can see from the porch.
So this what comes out from my drawing:
What do you think of the style? I think it's a little like Van Gogh, but I didn't meant to copy his style. It's just that I don't have anything to use to color the work, and all I have is pen, marking pen, so I just put some patterns on it to add character. What you can see from our porch while sitting on the dining table inside our house is actually this:
Yeah, I know it's a lot different from my drawing, but I didn't tell I'm gonna draw real life here, right?
Actually, I love to draw and I love being creative. Originally, I wanted to take Fine Arts, but my mom won't let me anyway. But that's totally fine, because my boyfriend is already taking Fine Arts by that time, and I need variety!
I am happy making this 10 GOALS FOR 10 DAYS project because it makes me feel I achieved something simple yet satisfying. I mean in the end of the day, I feel a temporary contentment in me. I know that almost every idea of my goals are very self-centered, but I think I need to be narcissistic for a little while again.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?