Okay chop chop! Movie Marathon for my 10 GOALS FOR 10 DAYS PROJECT! Waaaahh! Before that, Just wanna let you guys know, thank you for flattering me so much about my lousy video before this post! That's the best post so far for me.
So just you may know, this was a goal to keep my time and I really don't last long in watching movies. I can watch one movie, but that's it. I remember when I board the plane, the only interesting thing to do was to watch movies on your screen, and I was having headache, but I manage to watch two movies there, Toy Story 3 and Letters to Juliet.
And What I hate about watching alone? Is that I usually don't watch alone. Missing someone. :(
And now, I have 10 DVDs lay on my bed to watch, these are movies I haven't watch yet and stock at my room, so I better check them out quickly.
In the end..these were the only movies I was able to watch....8 of them
Kidding!!! I only watched three movies! I told you can't last too much on movies. Sad huh? That's all I can take, and anyways the movies are eating too much time, I'm sorry!! And I will share parts or ideas that I loved throughout the movies I watched!
So first, I watched MADE OF HONOR, because my sister-in-law actually like it. The introduction makes me say OMG! Because my favorite song was played as intro, Love Song by Sarah Bareilles. I was touched by this movie, makes me wanna have a guy best friend and have him as a husband. Anyway I do have a best friend out of my boyfriend, so I guess that's acceptable.
Last one was FUNNY PEOPLE, because Adam Sandler was there. He played as a very famous comedian who had an illness, became fine and had second chance in his life. Sandler or George in the story have everything but still unhappy, he was alone even if he has everything. Then there's Eminem and I'm not even sure if he was Eminem, but that was cool.
and for dinner I cooked burger patties and end up with this... Yum.. yum.. I was so full!
Okay... I know this activity just say hello to another pound, not much productive ey? Hahaha.. But I had fun watching! Of course!!
Done!

So just you may know, this was a goal to keep my time and I really don't last long in watching movies. I can watch one movie, but that's it. I remember when I board the plane, the only interesting thing to do was to watch movies on your screen, and I was having headache, but I manage to watch two movies there, Toy Story 3 and Letters to Juliet.
And What I hate about watching alone? Is that I usually don't watch alone. Missing someone. :(
And now, I have 10 DVDs lay on my bed to watch, these are movies I haven't watch yet and stock at my room, so I better check them out quickly.
In the end..these were the only movies I was able to watch....8 of them
Kidding!!! I only watched three movies! I told you can't last too much on movies. Sad huh? That's all I can take, and anyways the movies are eating too much time, I'm sorry!! And I will share parts or ideas that I loved throughout the movies I watched!
So first, I watched MADE OF HONOR, because my sister-in-law actually like it. The introduction makes me say OMG! Because my favorite song was played as intro, Love Song by Sarah Bareilles. I was touched by this movie, makes me wanna have a guy best friend and have him as a husband. Anyway I do have a best friend out of my boyfriend, so I guess that's acceptable.
I know it will be too much an expectation when we think that guys will always know what we want and everything, because let's face it, they are not fortune tellers. But watching this movie, I felt envious because Tom knows everything about Hannah, makes me wanna be Hannah and have a best friend like Tom. Someone who can read your face, someone who knows what food you like and foods that your allergic to. Someone who not only see you beneath the surface but deep within.Then I watched COUPLES RETREAT. I love this movie! There were so much to learn! Specially if you are in ties of a drowning relationship. And it's funny how Guitar Hero became part of the movie! But I love this movie!!! Funny and touching!
LOVE is a two way road, not a one way street. And I can see here that there is always an option of going back to the place where you are once in love with a person, but it takes two of you to put it back.
Last one was FUNNY PEOPLE, because Adam Sandler was there. He played as a very famous comedian who had an illness, became fine and had second chance in his life. Sandler or George in the story have everything but still unhappy, he was alone even if he has everything. Then there's Eminem and I'm not even sure if he was Eminem, but that was cool.
You can do anything in life, but never regret. Enjoy your time because time usually slips away very fast. Material things only brings temporary happiness, but true happiness comes from within. And Underneath anger is hurt, but underneath hurt is love.Of course in between movies, I still manage to get out of my room to get something to fill my hungry tummy.. so for lunch I had.. yeah... just that..
and for dinner I cooked burger patties and end up with this... Yum.. yum.. I was so full!
Okay... I know this activity just say hello to another pound, not much productive ey? Hahaha.. But I had fun watching! Of course!!
Done!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?