|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|

It's the end of the world! My Mom and step-dad had already prepared our things packed and we're ready to go!! It's the end of the world guys! But they are still cooking bacon and egg, and sipping on their morning coffee. What the? I hurried fast as I could to take a shower. What? It's the end of the world and I still have time for my shower?
Too bad, I'm still not on the shower when I wake up. I was hoping I was, because my Mom and step-dad, in reality, were trying to get me off the bed for half an hour. We have to go to my step-dad's relative, to celebrate more of the Christmas. You know it!
I've been keeping my mouth shut the whole day, because I want to give my Mom all the time in the world to complain about everything and anything under the sun. Yeah, it's sunny, I thought it's December? Am I in the wrong side of the year?
So, if I was not mistaken, my step-dad's sister, who is now technically my step-aunty, give me a DVD player! Wohooo!! I never wish for a DVD player, but you bet I definitely appreciate that one!
Apparently, I did not read all the books I told you about that I borrowed from the library, and yesterday it was due, and I had returned it back, but I renewed one of the books. Hopefully, please, lazy goofy girl, please read it!
And.. and.. and... I'm sleepy.
So if you wanna join the fuss on Random Tuesday Thoughts feel free to click that picture to get you to Un Mom, and find out what all this fussy, goofy, random, chickens and parrots is all about!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?