Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sign

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.



Most of the time, life leads us to one option, and that's to wait. We don't have control over situations, we don't have control over other people's emotions, and I know, it sucks.

Is it true that time could heal? I bet you would agree. We agree because we're already in our white hair and most of the white haired people we know did told us, people who might had deal with great experience in life.

When we can't control anything, we usually worry. It is like mental suicide over and over again. While we wait, we worry, we wait again, we worry, and most of the time worry.

If you are having problems right now, don't ask me how to solve this, don't ask HIM why is he doing this. People will tell you to believe and have faith. Whether you believe in HIM or you don't, it doesn't matter. Because when people say have faith, it just literally means, please don't worry.

If you can't control the situation, if you can't do anything to make things better, just shut up, wait and don't worry.

One survival kit my teacher in theology (back in high school) shared to us was, "Wait for a sign." How? Well this will only work if you have two or more options to make. Make a specific kind of sign. A very specific sign that would or would not usually happen. Depends on you.

In deciding between things, you will actually realize what you really wan't to do. I mean remember once when you are tossing a coin and that mere seconds the coin is in the air, your actually betting on your own choice. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?