Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

YES I'm back and Invisible, so please don't mind me.

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


Will I scare myself if I'll be writing this entry in front of the mirror while all the lights are all off? The only light painting my face right now is the light coming from my laptop. And it's just weird staring at my face with it's bland expression in front of the mirror.

Hi guys! If you came across this post because you were once a follower of this blog, I wanna ask you one question: What's your problem? Why the heck are you still following me? Oh and I guess that's not just one question. And no, I'm not asking those stuffs to be rude, it's just that I feel guilty that people still follow this blog despite of me leaving it behind.

Anyhoo.. I'll be posting again, and I'm not really expecting for a comment or a visit or anything from anyone. I just wanna write again in English. I skipped for almost a month because I told everyone that there is this something I was planning and now everything is taking place, and I was like the astronaut of my own space ship. I'm taking off!!! I'm floating!

Or no! I'm not really floating and I was not really sure if I'm doing a great plan. But that's life right? It's exciting and it's thrilling to know that you know nothing about what's about to happen!

Hope you guys won't accept expect for a visit back, you won't right? Hahahaha.. because I'm kind of lazy to do so.

Have a great day, and oh! If you haven't watch YES MAN, I definitely recommend you guys to watch it! If you ever accidently visit this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?