Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

There's a difference about keeping quite and hearing your thoughts

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.
I can't compromise with writing now. I'm emotionally sick. I'd be bothering myself about it and then repeat in words, "Hindi, wag na mag-isip.." and those words don't really help out, that I need some one to maintain my anxiety away.

I hope my life story would be written in Maalala mo Kaya, but it's not that subtle to be discovered like that and we're on the peak and ending is far.

There's a lot of things I don't understand with my Mom, I can't bring her to tell me and I have no guts to bother ask. She also doesn't understand a quite of facts about me, but if the situation calls, my thoughts wouldn't even matter, as if a resume close and sealed, yet rejected.

I love my mom, I love my dad. Comparisons between them is not the prime topic. I pay respect to both and that is a must. In my case, a father and a mother is a parent of a child and that would never be erased with snow flakes, even with mistakes.

I never told anyone (even believed) I knew everything, I almost dictate to the world I knew nothing. I love hearing my mind, but as people close my drafts in behalf of their opinion, I doubt about hearing my thoughts ever again. People forget to listen, so why bother say anything? Why bother if that 'people' are people you believed would believe you? Confused? Stop reading.



There's a difference about growing as an adult and maturing into one. The same as there's a difference about growing a wisdom tooth and having wisdom.


2 comments:

  1. I really don't know what to say. I hear you Kamil. Alam ko ang pakiramdam ng ganyang sitwasyon. Kung pwede ko lang ba sabihin lahat sayo, then you'll understand.

    I'm emotionally bothered as hell too. Ganito na lang, para gumaan nang konti pakiramdam mo, huwag mo masyado isipin ang mga bagay bagay na yan. mag-focus ka sa positive things then, look down, mas maraming tao ang may mabigat na problem.

    sana nakatulong yung mga sinabi ko kahit konti. I know it's easier said than done, but I hope you'll embody the right spirit.

    saka malapit na ang pasko. CHEER UP..hehehe (anung konek?) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he thanks Billy, Optimism really do help. Binasa ko ulit tong post ko, pero naguguluhan na ako nung binasa ko.. hehe kase all day i've been looking at other blogs..at di naman ako nagsisi..dahil isa sa mga post ang nagbigay ng positive idea sa kin..

    siguro minsan lang talaga kailangan ihinga lahat ng iniisip...

    iiyak lahat ng lungkot.. para magka-space ulit sa happiness..

    thank you billy.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Anong meron?