Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Goal 1

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous post from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpiece I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just   decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of this masterpiece in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.

What is your goal in life and what's your way to succeed?

I am asking this because I was always been a goal-maker, but I usually fail to each word I had spoken. I don't have that much motivation in life, although I dream for lot of things I would want to have or for places I had never been, still, dreaming is not enough! The important of dreaming should be the part where you make it come true.

Anyway, my goal now is working hard for my writing and speaking. Soon, I'll go to abroad with my mom and I'm really anxious right now that I might be misunderstood since I'm not fluent in English.
I started reading a book from Reader's Digest to make me feel better.

When I get there, this October, I planned to spend the times I had lost with my Mom. I want to study short courses for writing and speaking English and I wish I could also try other vocational courses there and maybe even have part-time job.

Maybe the best way to start for my goal is to have short goals at a mean time, and I think learning and practicing English may be best for now.

What do you suggest for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?