Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

School Life

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.

I feel old, why is that? I feel as if time has passed through life too fast. When I see new kids running and growing and finding their way to maturity like I once did, I feel the white hair is coming out of my head.

I'm missing my childhood memories right now, me and one of my best friend does. Whenever we go back to that place where we grow, instantly there is that piece of us that makes us feel sad and a piece that hope that this moment can be like the old days we had.

I've been always the kid who gone through one school and another, except in high school. I change school, I change college, I'm fickle!  Although, record breaking, I stayed in one school during my high school days and I enjoyed it so much, so much that you can't help but get attached to the people around you. I'm happy that until now, I still have that great communication with them and that I have a chance to see them whenever I want to.

But when I went to college, that's when I became the most fickle person in the world. I spend my freshman years at this university in Manila, then second year in college I got bored and transferred to the same university but different area which is in Makati. Finally realized after a year that I have to go and transfer back to Manila, because of certain circumstances! Our college dean even gave me a waiver saying: "Not allowed to transfer back to Makati." and I say, oh okay! I will not have any plans anyway.

Then on my 4th year college, I got the idea of dropping all of my courses with all of the alibis, reasons and excuses I have. I told them I'll be flying soon, I need to go, get it? This is an opportunity for me to be successful, tata! Goodbye! They believe though! I got out of school, become a bum for a while and now I'm hanging by a bush so bored with my life. Although it was partially true, I'm really going out of the country, but the thing is that I'm not yet until 6 or more months. I can still stay for a while and hang out and learn while I'm waiting.

I am fond of making alibis and now I grew tired of making one. Alibi is one thing that you might commend me for and most of the time I have this tool that makes a big wide hole to every situation, and every time I feel suffocated, I just use that tool to get out.

Now I'm going there, in a place where I could be with my mom but not sure if I would also be with my dad. I would be away from my friends and away from my brothers and far far away from that someone I love.

I can say at the very least that I'm enjoying my life. I'm inconsistent with my decisions, but I guess I learned through that. I experienced more than others had. I have more friends than others had. It feels like an adventure. A totally confusing adventure. It feels good. Seeking life not on the common side of the road nor through social expectation. I'm loving it and I'm learning so much with my life.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?