Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Things to Remember

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.
I was surfing my tumblr for something I could re-blog. And I found this from icanread:



*haha. I love re-blogging and sharing inspirational photos and ideas of other. I don't want to look copy cat. But maybe these things to remember could help you somehow of what your currently having now with your life.

Good bless and have a nice day!


8 comments:

  1. HMMM, there's nothing bad kung i-share ang mga photos and ideas of others pero dapat careful ka. I would suggest the following:
    1. You can put a link under the photo, para kahit makita ng may-ari di sila magalit.
    2. you can add the link kung saan mo nakuha.

    either way na mas madali for you...at least kahit maligaw sa blog mo yung owner, hindi sila magagalit.

    Suggestion lang po.

    P.S. wag ka magtaka ah, kung palagi ko nababasa blog mo, naka-feed kasi blog mo sa Google reader ko....hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.. wow.. ang sipag mo naman magbasa ng blog ko.. pati magcomment.. hehehe... thank you!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. masipag talaga ako magbasa. past time ko to pag wala magawa at pag walang pambili ng books. mas tipid pa tapos true to life pa yung mga binabasa ko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May alam ka ba iba pang blog na magaganda basahan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halos puro blog and binabasa ko. marami akong alam, depende sa kung ano ang gusto mong topics or kung English or tagalog medium of instruction.

    Give me an idea kung anong topic ang gusto mo tapos bigyan kita ng links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mahilig ka sa mga blog? Give me your favorite blogs... kahit mga 1 or 2 blogs.. hehehe, basahin ko din <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Anonymous.. thank you that you did :)

    ReplyDelete

Anong meron?