|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I know my blog has been trying hard, to be followed but to no success. I just want to have enough follower because I envy some of the blogs that I'm following because they have 30 and more followers, and I got? (counting on my fingers) like 4?
When I try to visit blogs, I definitely leave a comment to let them know, that hey buddy, I visited your blog! And I have nothing to do, and reading blogs will make me sane. So I look for blogs, I read their minds through it and if I like their post follow them and then I leave a comment. That's what I think I thought it was. But in the back of my brain and this big forehead, I was wishing and hoping someone from those people I've been reading into bothers to visit my blog and fortunately follows back. But I guess, people has no interest to a word I'm saying.
I realized! What I've been doing? To start with, I just want to blog and to write! To share every point of my narcissism in life. And I solemnly made this second blog so that I could write confidently in English because I'm not. I made this blog because I thought I am some good girl sharing inspirations and dreams in life.
Now, I love my blog, even if my followers would go back to zero and will love it even if no one dares to read it. :) I love reading blogs that I follow, and I should do that without expecting they will read my post back or whatsoever. I really think that I've been learning a lot just on reading blogs of different people I had followed, and I'll continue doing that.
Now I have a happy face because I could share this truthfully!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?