|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing
so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I
never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the
past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to
publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by
the way.
|
Let's jump out of narcissism and make somebody happy today!! These are 4 steps I thought could help:
First. Giving without receiving.
Everyone is fond of rewards in the end of the day. I had heard this several times when I was a kid, but yet till I realize the sense of this statement. It's a child's nature to be self-centered (except when our family mold us to something opposite afterwards), and I bet your not a child anymore.
Expecting nothing other than a "Thank you" may not be enough, but at the wider course, you'll realize that YOU, being the giver, will give the receiver a shiner aspect about you.
"Helping or giving makes other people happy and that itself is already a reward, receiving otherwise can be treat as a BONUS."
Second. Being Thankful.
I bet you love being appreciated, so try practicing to compliment other people using THANK YOU. We love good services and if we receive good services let's say "thank you" for it. It is simple, yet, could help other people feel appreciated (even on small tasks they had done) and even when you had to pay for him or her to do that.
"I used not to thank people if they don't really deserve a thanks, you don't need to just because I said so, say it because your happy with whatever they had done for you (and they would be glad and welcome you had appreciated them)."
Third. Smiling.
I'm not a big smiler, I tried, but I scare people off. Anyways, I would try again and hopefully you, too.
Smiling gives the other individual an idea that you are approachable and maybe friendly. It also gives you a good aura when talking and sometimes people tend to smile back (without you asking them). This helps not only to make that other one happy but also helps you to pass a positive vibes specially when the day is still early.
"If you, too, are also not a good smiler, try practicing infront of the mirror."
Last. Forgiving.
This would be the hardest part of all that's why I put it last. I know, through experience, it is hard to forgive and forget, specially if it's the other party's fault. (I know you may had heard about this already, but reflect at it when you have free time). This would not be as easy as saying thanks and would be as slow as healing. But finding a way to forgive at your hardest point is better (even if it takes a lot of time) than not forgiving at all. Don't wait for a SORRY because of two things: first, it should be the faulty's burden not yours. Second, you'll carry the burden if you wait for one. Your pride of not forgiving does not count the stars you'll recieve in heaven. Your humbleness of forgiving lessen your daily problem and makes every environment, with you, appealing for joy.
"When you forgive, you free yourself of reciting, over and over again, the fault that was already done and history. You free yourself from madness and you free yourself of conspiracy."
As SAM MILBY stated on COSMOMEN, "I am someone who loves making other people happy.."
My new goal in life is to find happiness through making other people happy. I hope I could, I trust myself that I could.
Did this article makes sense for you?
What can you suggest is the fifth step throught happiness?? ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?