**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.
|
My first topic on my blog is:
See the WORLD beyond your limitation!
Lately I've been down and my self-esteem is really low. I would be start typing on my keyboard to my computer but there is always this fear that people might discriminate my writings.
I'm always in doubt of myself and right now I'm in doubt to write something different, something outspoken! I have this blog cause I just want to speak my mind out to other people who couldn't relate to my native dialect which is TAGALOG.
And this new blog inspires me once again to reach the hill on it's top. I know that I'm not YET a good writer, but I'll get to that. I know that sometimes I write something good, and sometimes not that good, sometimes something really bad! But I believe that someday I will be a writing something unfamous but something I can be called a WRITER or an AUTHOR for.
Hope you can also inspire me by criticizing my grammar and speeches, motivate me by correcting me through my errors in the words I use, in the way I combine words or whatever.
As of now, I would try my best, not setting any limitations, to learn more and gain more knowledge in writing and more experience to my everyday life!
Have a nice day!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?