**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing
so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I
never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the
past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to
publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by
the way.
|
One of the finest things we are granted to think about is the ghost of our happy memories. I was always able to read it with my own eyes, thanks to a blog and two made by (nothing less) but me.
Of course as you all now, i don't jot notes less than twice a day, I have my handy dandy... diary!
Childish as it seems, but written documents like this is as useful as oxygen for me.
I already have 6 diaries stock at my shelf, the 7th is the recent bed bug of mine. I'm not financially stable to buy diaries (the cool ones), so as a child I made diaries myself. I'm one creative jerk, may I brag that.
My happy flip memories usually rides a sinking ship and jumps out to save itself then end up, uhm, drowning. After some time the happy memories become uh-what-happened-again memories, sad, right? I tend to forget a lot of things, thinking this is an early sign of amnesia.
Now I'm searching the Internet for ideas how to sharpen my memory. Kuya Kim Atienza talking about supplements on a TV commercial, may be the last or may never be an option for me. (But I'm not closing my mind to that).
As of now, I'm closing my diaries and i'll try to think about most of the remarkable moments of my life (using my dearly not yet drowned memories):
- As a kid I love playing as a Doctor, a Pharmacist and a patient all at the same time.. alone. (Weirdo)
- At six, I dreamed about my dad building a chimney for us so that Santa could climb the roof and find his way on the chimney (i thought every kid did). Unfortunately, my brother killed my dreams stating that Santa is not true. I proved that when I wish for a bike and I got M&Ms chocolate crowded with ants and a 50.00php bill.
- When I was in grade 3, I don't even know if I'm a Catholic or not. My teacher asked because it is Ash Wednesday and there is a mass to attend for Catholics. Another thing is you should not eat any meat and my baon is Fried Chicken. My teacher did not allow me to attend the mass. I learned after school from my Mama that I'm a Catholic.
- While waiting for my dad to pick me up after school, I browsed at the art box of our class and found a scissor. When I got home my Mama was shock with my disastrous bangs.
- I was phobic with guys. This is so literal as I can remember that I was crying just sleeping beside my dad and my brothers. But then I've grown out that already.
- One of the saddest fight I ever had is with my best friend, B. It was a silent drill for maybe a month or two, and I was 1 week late to realize that she was already aloof. We end up that fight during my 15th birthday and never had a quarrel again. That was the first and last.
- I met my sunshot buddies during a lunch at 7eleven. Sunshots were derived from a junk food that didn't get famous (i bet few could only remember it). Sunshots actually dream to be a band, but until the recent time, I think we're greater than that.
- I was always a newbie at school because I've been transferring to one school and another every year. That makes me weirder than I am supposed to be. I studied first at CEU Manila, transfer to CEU Makati and transfer back to CEU Manila with my undeniable alibis. Now I had dropped out of school for reasons I had shared to some.
- I was once a master of 'Ten-Twenty' and 'Jack Stones'.
- I was more inspired to continue to write in a diary after watching the movie Cruel Intention.
- I was one of the player in basketball during a Intramurals in highschool and guys label the girls way to play it as "agawan buko".
- When my parents are going abroad, I didn't cry because I consider their travel as a visit to a local house of a friend. I cried after years of having a life without my parents physically around.
- Last thing in my mind now, I can remember every saddest moment of my 18th birthday, but people who attend that positively cheers me that it is one of the major major party they had attend to.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?