|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing
so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I
never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the
past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to
publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by
the way.
|
![]() |
| my second blog |
Or you could simply unfollow me, because there is no point in following this blog if you can't understand anything, right? I don't want to think that I've been followed due to debt of gratitude on following you. I followed you because I look forward on reading your blogs, and if you find my blog beyond your lovely interest, then i wouldn't mind if you don't follow back.
***
Hahaha, kala mo dame followers noh? Well not bursting because of that reason exactly, I'm just thinking that there will be no benefits for the reader if they won't actually understand anything in this blog. I realized that I've been blogging not to have followers but to be able to write, because this fulfills my dreams.
Waahh sasabihin mo, "Nasan na si Kamil! Na-abduct na ba siya,,! anong pinagsasabi mo!", but this is real. I accept that I am not popular and I will never expect I would be. Sinabi ko na, gusto ko ng simpleng buhay, takot ako maging sikat dahil madali lang maging sikat sa isang kamil (in my dreams).
Anyone is welcome sa aking second blog, and if your quite interested, then go visit my blog, pero di ako namimilit. Hay ayuko na mamilit. Ayuko ng pilitin ang mga taong ayaw sa kin (sabi ko na mauuwi na naman ito sa pang-aaway), ayuko na ipakdukdukan sa mukha ng mga kaibigan, ka-ibigan, kalsmeyt at kahit sinong kakilala ko ang page ng blog ko (pwera lang sa FB ah, paminsan minsa pa din ako mag-iinvite), ayuko na magyabang kase wala akong maipagyayabang, at ayuko na maging plastik (anong konek!)
Ano daw...? Siguro ngayon sure ka na, abducted na si KAMIL. Hindi ako si Kamil.
Korny eh.
OO. titigil na ako dahil palala na ng palala. Psychotic.


I visited your other blog the other day. I know this kind of thing would happen, based from what I saw from the chatbox.
ReplyDeleteDati I have a blog. I started like 4 years ago pa, just a simple journal in mind. Like you, I also followed other blogs kasi I love to read about thier stories, but other people would only follow if you followed them back. mahirap din and then mahirap magsulat if you have so many followers. Kaya ayun, I deleted my blog... but believe me, you'll find good friends through blogging too.
if you could notice, dito ako nagco-comment,although binabasa ko din yung other blog mo, kasi I feel your heart on this blog.
Dami ko ulit sinabi no? haha! happy ako you know the reason why you're blogging and sana you would hold on to that reason.
Oo nga, naisip ko din nga na feeling ko nahihirapan na ako magsulat, lalo na prone ako sa grammatical errors.. at kahit sinasabi ko na gusto ko ma-criticize.. syempre takot pa din ako masabihan ng mga mali ko..
ReplyDeletegood friends.. haha.. tingin ko nga meron na eh, sa katauhan mo. hahaha :)
okay lang madame ka sabihin.. :)
wow, what you wrote on this entry is A-OK. awesome.
ReplyDeletehonestly i like those little pictures on the side so i truly appreciate it when people follow my blog. i guess we all have that little feeling of being wanted... one way or another.
but im definitely touched when people follow me without asking to be followed back in return, like what YOU did... but when they do, i hunt them down to return the favor. i take time to check things out... afterall, i think no-one is uninteresting... there are only un-interested people. Right? ☺
Show Me Your Look Today
take care kamila!
Thanks Michael, i feel awesome about your comment! :)
ReplyDeleteEveryone wants to be followed.. I think I just need sincere ones..
Thanks for hunting my blog!!! :)
yep! and im hunting your blogs down (all three of them) to GET my award!!!
ReplyDeleteit's not on this one, and not on the other one with the drawing and the diary either... so it must be on the last one... whew!
Show Me Your Look Today
Hahaha.. michael I appreciate your hunting activities..! LOL ka! This was the first one I'd read.. at tawa na ako ng tawa mula sa seryoso kong pag-iisip tungkol sa bago kong post.
ReplyDeleteeto naman pamilyar sakin hahah :)
ReplyDeletebilis kong lumobo
hahaha... bakit lumobo?? di ko masyado nagets yun hahaha
ReplyDelete