|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
You are good enough.
I dislike it when people downgrade themselves to a certain point where they call themselves ugly and fat. I mean, why would you say that when you know everyone shouldn’t really care what you look like. Starting with you. You shouldn’t have to bother with people’s opinions except your owns because you are great just the way you are. No, this isn’t another corny Bruno Mars saying, this is the truth. You are good enough for anyone. Don’t ever doubt that. We see you for you. Nothing more nothing less.
I just saw these on someone's Tumblr: here: Life, Love, Lakers
I think this is what I needed today, tomorrow or maybe till next week. I'm running out of self-esteem here! And I always forgot about loving myself and everything about me. I am good enough, and people's opinion about me doesn't matter at all (although at some time they do), but not ALWAYS.
Love love love. MYSELF.
I am good enough because I have talents, and those talents does not include singing and dancing, but if you want to laugh then I'll try. I'm a creative jerk, and I love being creative (Now I'm missing Art Attack). I am funny and I have lots of friends. I love myself even if I'm fat now and I know I could do so much better in my life. I could play basketball as a girl. I am an adventurer. I just love me and should love me.
Hope if you have the same crisis as I do, this post could lift you too and your positive outlook for yourself.
Anyways, your not alone.
Again, thank you from that blog where I got this : here: Life, Love, Lakers

No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?